- As a leader who earnestly and daily seeks God, you will experience a profound and sustained joy that will endure throughout all the opportunities and challenges of your workday. Your joy rests in the complete confidence that God will win the battle for you.
- As a leader who wholeheartedly trusts God, you know that God will silence the mouths of liars in his time. You know that God will send those who seek your leadership role down to the depths of the earth. (Ps 63:9-11).
- As leader who believes in God’s character you do not believe the delusion that you are working in a place of scarcity, parched and weary from a lack of water.
- As a leader who earnestly thirsts for God, who longs for God with your whole being, you will find your soul at peace throughout the day. You will live a life of quiet confidence without fear when you believe Jesus’ promise: “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. (John 14:27).
- As a leader who desires to follow Jesus you don’t stand alone! Together with your brothers and sisters in Christ you behold God’s power and glory. You join with the multitudes who proclaim “Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty!”
- As a leader who embraces the love of Jesus your, life is filled with hope and there is no hint of fear in your spirit. God’s love is better than life, or anything your team will accomplish. God’s love is an unconditional love freely offered by God.
- As a leader who has followed Jesus throughout your day, you can retire in the evening with a satisfied soul. You are at peace for you have experienced the joy of God’s faithful right hand – a hand of authority and power – upholding you.
You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you;
I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you,
in a dry and parched land where there is no water.
I have seen you in the sanctuary
and beheld your power and your glory.
Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.
I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands.
I will be fully satisfied as with the richest of foods;
with singing lips my mouth will praise you.
On my bed I remember you;
I think of you through the watches of the night.
Because you are my help,
I sing in the shadow of your wings.
I cling to you; your right hand upholds me.
Those who want to kill me will be destroyed;
they will go down to the depths of the earth.
They will be given over to the sword
and become food for jackals.
But the king will rejoice in God;
all who swear by God will glory in him,
while the mouths of liars will be silenced.